Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Erich Marx - Tell Dave Harris I Want Tickets to Nationals.... Also How's Michelle?




In 2011 Sharyn was warned that someone at her child's ice rink was "working against her" & she received proof that she was slandered by someone at the rink in the summer of 2012.  Sharyn freaked out.  Out of desperation after hearing some gossip that was NOT true she sent an email to the ENTIRE Nashville Figure Skating club and put it on her blog.....

Nissan Whistleblower: Letter I just sent to the Figure Skating ...
nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../letter-i-just-sent-to-figure-skating.ht...


Sports moms are "intense" and at A Game Sportsplex in Franklin several moms were put on the list of suspects.

1- Church mom

2- Pageant mom

3- Frisky Hypocritical mom (see definition below)

4- UK mom Fleur Stanbrook daughter of a British QC lawyer that was appointed in 1989 (right after the Lockerbie bombing & is connected to the ex Turks and Caicos Prime Minister Michael Misick who took 180 Million from his people.

5-Booze Allen Hamilton mom.  A lady who was always at the rink but still worked FULL TIME.

6-NISSAN mom wife of a NISSAN Director - Oddly I'm the one that told her she should get her child to skate.   Her little girl was a gifted gymnast and has proven to be a gifted skater too. NOTE to Wendy Harris - if your child goes to National I expect you and Dave to get me tickets to watch and cheer her on:):)

7- A skater turned coach named Andrea Vickers - Is she related to Cal Vickers &/or Michael Vickers?
http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2013/07/david-reuter-i-have-not-forgotten-about.html

I still don't know which mom was out to get me....  Did someone just slander me because they were bored?  My gut says the BAH mom is not the one.


  1. Senator Dianne Feinstein Remember Me?: Senator - I Sent This to ...

    senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/.../senator-i-sent-this-to-some-in-uk...
  2. Nissan Whistleblower: Email Sent to Treasury Lawyers in Hopes ...

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../email-sent-to-treasury-lawyers-in-h...


    "...When I Found Out the Woman that Told My Future Ex Husband That I Was Sleeping with the Editor of the Tennessean -Was the Same Woman That Had a 'Manage a Trios' with Two (1/2 Her Age) Figure Skating Coaches I Thought That Was A Great Way to Define Hypocrisy..."    Sharyn Bovat

    for the record upon learning of the situation...I told a few people and shortly later BOTH of the male coaches involved got opportunities "out of the area" and moved and there was peace at the ice rink....

No comments:

Post a Comment